[SOUTH KOREA 2012] Day 6: N Seoul Tower, Hongdae

DAY 6 (16 Nov): N Seoul Tower, Hongdae
- Eastarjet flight to Seoul
- N Seoul Tower
- Check in guesthouse

We took the flight back to Seoul some time at 9am. So sad to leave Jeju, I would've preferred to extend my stay in Jeju if I'd known I'd love it so much.


We stuffed our small luggage in the locker at Hongdae station and then made our way to N Seoul Tower via bus. I don't think this place needs any introduction.










I think there was a filming that was just done when we arrived.
Had dinner at a burger joint at N Seoul Tower which had this graffiti'd wall.





To be honest I thought this attraction was a little bit overrated. But we were informed by a friend of my sister who was studying there that the view of N Seoul Tower was definitely worth it at night. Ah well, guess we had the wrong timing when we went up.

Afterwards, we made our way back to our guesthouse for some much-needed rest.

Go to Day 5 (Jeju Island Day 2: East Course) | Go to Day 7 (Hongdae, King Sejong Statue, Cheonggyecheon Stream)
South Korea 2012 Masterpost

0 comments: